Saturday, January 26, 2013

Five Minute Friday: Again.

I'm linking up with Lisa-Jo. She calls it "Five Minute Friday" and we just write...without worrying if it’s just right or not.

For only five crazy minutes we write with no reserve.  No edits.  It's awesome.  You should try it.

Today's topic:  Again.

Ready? Set? Go.

Every once in a while I find myself in this place.   A place of decision making.  A task that only I am responsible for, as it pertains to my life and the course of it's future.

Advice is offered from my closest confidants.  I soak it in.  But again, I am back to the place where I have to choose the path I will take.  I have to make the choice.

And again I go to the One who can help me.  The only place of solace in this crazy world.  The One who gives truth and peace to all who ask.

My answers don't always come in an instant.  Often, they take time.  Again I am reminded that sometimes the best lessons come while you wait.

Stop.

1 comment:

  1. Great post.

    Waiting is the hardest part of this life-journey but there is so much truth in that: "And again I go to the One who can help me. The only place of solace in this crazy world. The One who gives truth and peace to all who ask."

    I hate decision making, but I'm thankful for the One who guides when we ask.

    Visiting from FMF.

    ReplyDelete