Monday, January 2, 2012

A Brand New Year

When January 1st rolls around every year I read Psalm 65:11 and let the words soak in.

"You crown the year with Your good blessings, and You leave abundance in Your wake."

I love the beginning of a new year. I love fresh starts and nothing but dreams and plans ahead of me. I love the promise that this verse holds for us. God crowns the year with good things before it even begins. Not just a few blessings for us, but many!

I want this year to be different from the ones before it. Different in many ways. I want to grow and change and learn more than ever before. I want to accept the abundance of good blessings that God has in store for me this year.

As we begin this new year, let's thank God for the plans he has for us and the blessings he has in store for us.

Happy 2012!
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment